Wednesday 8 July 2015

Simon Says...............Furry Friends !!


wed-newchallenge-header

 Welcome to our new Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

This week the challenge is...............

FURRY FRIENDS 

Any furry critters will do !
We are showcasing NEWTONS NOOK PRODUCTS this week. You don't have to use them to join in but if you have some we would love to see them used
As always Simon Says Stamp will be giving away $50 voucher to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp Store
50dollar_voucher_600px

I've used the adorarable Newton's Nook Clear Stamps - Naughty..........this is such a fun image, I've used two and have another of the other two cards but not quite finished.
I've used the two images as ginger cats as it reminds me of one of my own car called Norman - he always used to get up to mischief including using his claws up the wallpaper.
I used the design trying to create a wallpaper with KaiserCraft - Rustic Harmony papers including the Simon Says Stamp White Woodgrain cardstock as skirting boards.



This image also reminds me of Norman - he has upset plant pots many times and has such a shocked expression on his face - 'What me, who me??'
The image is my favourite I think and is still used with the same Rustic Harmony papers.

So now it's YOUR turn.  Happy Crafting
Do you use Instagram ?  If so please add  #ssswchallenge to your challenge entry uploads so we can see them on there too !
There are fabulous Give Aways and inspiration from fabulous designers on a daily basis over on the Simon Says Stamp Blog , if you haven't subscribed by email you may want to so you don't miss out
Simon Says Stamp

Challenges
Creative Card Crew  -   Die Cuts (week 1)
Inky Chicks  -  My Furry Friend (week 2)
Loves Rubber Stamps   - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly W -   Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door -  Always Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts   - (June) Furry Friends
Crafting from the Heart   -  Always Anything Goes

24 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Love this card!

Lin said...

That scratching cat is a riot, Heather! Love your design! And your 2nd card is colored so beautifully - wow!

Lorraine A said...

haha, fabulous cards Heather :-) both are super cute but I especially love the torn wallpaper one haha :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jingle said...

This is SO CUTE! I love how you colored that kitty! Great card!

Virginia L. said...

INGENIOUS design, Heather! Love this so much! Those wall-paper are wrecked now.... LOL. Beautiful inspiration as always!

Dodie said...

Oh emm gee. That kitty scratching the wallpaper is too funny!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Heather! I absolutely love how you have little kitty scratching the wallpaper and your colouring is beautiful as always
hugs
Mandy xx

Tricia Coffin said...

Hahaha, how cute. Love your kitty cards.

Chrissy said...

FABULOUS cards Heather..I can relate to the naughty wallpaper ripper...my ginger cat used to do that behind the toilet door when we were playing silly games..brilliant design and the wee one with the flower pot, well, looks like that was intentional..lol...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Gayatri said...

Super cute cards. I love the card where the kitty is scratching the wallpaper. Can totally relate to it :)

Hugs!

Gayatri

Jo Nevill said...

Love your cards Heather, that naughty kitty is my fave, love the scratches !

Jo x

Melissa Bove said...

2 amazing cards Heather!! They are both are so cute!! Wonderful coloring!

hugs...

Blankina said...

Absolutely fab cats cards.. so cute..especially the first one.Lovely to see you joining at Loves Rubberstamps this week, please come back soon, hugs Blankina

Pia S said...

This is beyond cool! I love this one Heather, what a brilliant scene!!!

Graciellie Design said...

This is absolutely AWESOME! How creative. Love it.

Stephanie said...

Both cards are fab, Heather! They're both great designs! I love the ripped wallpaper with the bad kitty :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Jennifer Jackson said...

What a wonderful duo of cards! I love that the images reminded you of your kitty Norman! Kitties always look so innocent when they're up to no good, don't they? Beautiful job on your coloring! Love both cards! -Jen (Newton's Nook Designs)

Bashful said...

So cute! I love how Newton is scratching up the wallpaper!

Denice said...

Awwww....what an adorably bad kitty! Gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week, good luck! I hope you'll join us again for more of our weekly challenges.

Jan said...

Great card thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

OMGosh I love these! That first card with the torn wallpaper...genius!! The second one is so cute what a great I'm sorry card. Super fun images and you rocked the layouts. Thanks for sharing it with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!
Jennifer, DT

stampingbowd said...

Oh my goodness! I want this set!!! You are so clever. I adore the claw marks card!!!! Adorable!!! Your coloring is exquisite on the second card!
SOOOOO Cute! I hope to play along soon but sadly it will have to be with a different set since I don't have a Newton's Nook yet. I think you just sold this set to me though, I am off to check it out!!! :)

Zora said...

Ooo so cute, Thanks for joining us at TTCRD challenge with your gorgeous work, Hope to see you again in our next challenge.// Zora DT by TTCRD

Caryn said...

Adorable cards Heather - I love how you made that kitty rip the wallpaper - so funny!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...